Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sleep Apnea

Today I didn't have math class because my teacher is trying to pass a kidney stone.  How unfortunate, but no school for the rest of the week so who cares!!!  That's horrible, but I can't help it.  I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea.  Every morning I still feel exhausted and wake up with a headache and have a headache all day long and I haven't changed the way I sleep or how much I sleep at all, except for sleeping on my back.  I'm tired all day long and can't wait to go down for the night, but then I wake up all the time tossing and turning and I have to pee between 12:30 and 4:30 every night!  I just want to sleep :( so I try to stop sleeping on my back because I was thinking maybe that is the problem, but now I wake up even more because every time I wake up I am on my back, so now I am paranoid about getting a good night of sleep which is hindering me from sleeping! Ugh.  Last night Kyle even gave me 2 Tylenol p.m. and a 3mlg melatonin and a back massage mmmm :)  but I still didn't sleep well at all even though I was super tired!!  It's getting ridiculous.  I'm usually an amazing sleeper.
See...amazing.  Sleeping in a laundry basket and I probably woke up feeling great...maybe it's the thumb.

1 comment:

  1. First, I think you should go back to thumb sucking. You may have something there.

    Second, I LOVE the picture. You hair is beautiful.

    Third, give me a call. I know all about relaxation techniques. :) I used to do them when I was preggo with #2 because I had so much anxiety in the middle of the night that I couldn't sleep. Sometimes I would fall back asleep using the techniques and sometimes I wouldn't. Either way I got out of bed refreshed and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete