Well, it is midterm time and guess what? I have ALL A's...all of them, no B's, not even in math!!! Aaand I got a 97% on my math midterm! Talk about crazy. since fifth grade I have barely passed every math class I have ever taken with a D! Kyle just finished his first block humanities class which will free up about 10 hours a week and is also doing great in all his classes. I think marriage agrees with us :)
Today Kyle and I got callings in our ward...we are on the activities committee. Phew...we were worried we would be sunday school teachers haha. On the 19th we are planning a ward pasta dinner and I think it will be fun.
My flowers have started blooming! The first blooms are orange...how perfect! They are very little and really could use some sunlight once in awhile and I think they would do a lot better, but they're holding on and bring little bursts of joy and excitement into my life on these gloomy days.
On one of these awful windy Rexburg days I went out and took some pictures of the magenta petals that are all along the edges of the streets here. It looks kinda pretty and makes it look all summery and warm even though it isn't.
Kyle and I made rice crispy treats today and this time we didn't mess them up. They are SOOO good! Speaking of SOOO good....I got a FULL nights sleep last night....slept all the way through the night and had the weirdest feeling when I woke up to morning instead of 3:30 a.m. with a full bladder.
We are getting really excited about Kyle's family reunion in a couple weeks and we probably will be banished to a tent :D I love camping! We are really hoping for warm sunny weather to start in and take over the summer season any day now so that it will be nice for us who live here and for the reunion.
I'm starting to get a headache and it's probably because it's 10:02 and I need to go to bed and hopefully sleep amazing again! Mmmm...that would be great.
He he...Rob and I were banished to a tent our first Gillespie family reunion too. We had only been married 3 months. Not so bad though...the house will be plenty loud. At least there you will have some peace and quiet to...whatever. :)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are BEAUTIFUL as usual. You really are going to have to teach me a thing or two.
Good Job on the grades. Marriage really does make school A LOT easier.
Hey Lisa, you will be thankful to be in the tent. Be prepared....it will be crazy and LOUD...except for naptime(or mean mother bear will come out)But it is sure to be alot of fun too. Melanie is right, beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteHaha that's funny. Thad and I would love to take your place in tent, then you can watch our lovely obedient three kids for us! Hehehe! Just wait!
ReplyDeleteI agree, I'm jealous of your pictures, though I'm sure it helps to have a good camera. Can't wait to see ya in a couple weeks. Thanks for reading my blog!