Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Months And A Day

On friday we got a waffle maker from the Handcocks! It was like Christmas! We love waffles and I almost got a waffle maker for Kyle for his birthday, but got the grill instead. And I'm so glad! On Sunday we decided to try it out and after some really burnt waffles I think I finally got it right.

So we went off to choir practice a tad late, but with our bellies full and happy :D and nobody showed up before us for awhile, so we were singing by ourselves for awhile anyways.  Then, lucky Kyle got to sing the special number in sacrament meeting! (Mens quartet). Sooo lucky ;). They sounded so great!  I loved it, what a great way to start off our forth month of marriage bliss; waffles and Kyle singing in sacrament. Then, to make it even better we decided to take the burnt waffles and feed the ducks at the duck pond so we took a little bike ride.  To Kyle's disappointment the ducks didn't like our waffles as much as the bread the kids were throwing across the way. It was finally nice outside though so we just enjoyed the park.  Such a perfect day.  Then, as I was riding ahead of Kyle a little, I almost ran over a snake down this narrow path in the park and I screamed. As I reached the end of the path there were Josh and Trista just standing there! Apparently Josh was paralyzed by the snake (he fears all animals) and was freaking out. Haha. Kyle missed the whole thing, go figure...I need to work on my scream I guess.
Today, my photo class was canceled, woo hoo! but I forgot about it and showed up anyways, way to go.  So I headed over to Romney 55 for some extra credit and got out an hour earlier than I usually would so I sat outside and waited for Kyle to finish his test.  I tried to take a nap in the sun, but a teacher decided to hold class right where I was napping and I didn't realize until I was practically surrounded by students in the class...so awkward. Now I am sunburn and it feels so FANTASTIC! Finally! Oh how I have missed the sun!  Aaand Kyle got a 90% on his test!  And... today Kyle and I have been married for 3 months and a day!  Another great day.

2 comments:

  1. :) I love a good day in the sun even if I end up sunburned (which is quite often you can imagine).

    Yeay for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm...waffles sound really good right now!

    ReplyDelete