I am taking my good friends KC and Shane's engagement pictures and it is really fun and they are so cute that I thought I'd share some of my favorites.
These are from the first shoot we did.
I realize that it isn't Kyle and I, but it is what we have been up to. Kyle comes with and tells jokes to get Shane to laugh so his smile real and I try to take great pictures that KC and Shane will love. I also take some random pictures, too.
Like when Kyle got really excited about the marry-go-round and spun himself until he was sick.
And when we went to Beaver Dick Park and pretty much the whole place was flooded! I thought it was pretty cool so I took some pictures.
Something else that is pretty cool is that I was looking up my name on the Social Security website to see if my name has ever been popular or desirable and guess what I found...from the year 1962 to 1968 Lisa was number ONE in popularity! SIX years in a row! Wow, who would have thought? Not me thats for dang sure. So maybe my name isn't so bad after all. And if you're wondering if I looked up Kyle, well, I did...the highest he ever got was #18 one year. HA! Which I guess thats pretty high considering how many names there are, but still...I'M NUMER ONE....for SIX YEARS! WOOHOO! hahahaha
Last night we decided we get The Blindside from Redbox and have a little movie night and I am sooo glad we did because it was an AMAZING movie. It's one of those that you could watch with your parents and never think twice about it and that made me really happy :)
Also, I was looking around on the school's Outdoor Resource Center and discovered that we can rent sit on top tandem kayaks! I am super excited for the day summer decides to show up because we are doing that for sure! And we are supposed to go camping with our friends from the ward, but again, the weather doesn't care about our plans and anticipations, so I guess we'll see. It's "supposed" to be 77 on Wednesday, that the warmest this week so I hope it gets there.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics as usual.
ReplyDeleteHe he...kyle is such a boy at heart. Such fun on a merry go round.
you are so wonderful!!!! thank you. shane and I are so so happy.
ReplyDeleteThose pics need to be in a magazine titled, "Lisa Gillespie is the greatest and most creative photographer in the world - and here are her pictures!"
ReplyDeleteLu those pics of KC and Shane are to DIE for. Gorgeous. You really need to start a portfolio. Seriously.
ReplyDelete