Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The June Bug Dies Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the last day of June, but spring fever has hardly begun.  It is finally summer time here in Sexy Rexy (currently 83 degrees) and that makes going to school and doing homework about three times harder.  And being terribly ill doesn't make it any easier.  Oh well.  I got a job on Monday.


Wait a second...WHAT?!?  Yes, it is true...I got a job...at the Dollar Tree and I will be working with my good friend KC.  Remember her?  The gorgeous one who is getting married and I took her engagement pictures.  Yes, her.  Fantastic.  I'm sort of terrified.  Probably because I have only had one real job in my life and that was six years ago, not to mention I got yelled at and swore at all the time and actually cried a time or two.  It was dreadful.  Hopefully KC and the Dollar Tree experience will rid me of my phobia of jobs... fingers crossed.

Yesterday I skipped my math class... again... 2nd time... because I am still sick and feel terrible and the last thing I wanted to do was sit in a classroom and learn about statistics (which I can never say right the first time).  Instead Kyle and I rode our bikes to the park on that beautiful, warm, sunshiny afternoon and I took pictures (as usual) and Kyle read his accounting book.  I had to create a montage for my photography class and I think they turned out pretty cool, so I'll share.  I made two...

After I finished with that I forced Kyle to take pictures with me. While we were there I started to feel pretty good and not so sick like... it was very nice to feel the sunshine and the warmth.  As soon as we got home though, I was back to my sneezing, runny nose, and headachy, body-achy sick self again.  Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. It's too bad you are feeling yucky! I'm sorry.

    You pictures are beautiful...as usual. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me...you're right...what?! Double take - Lisa got a job?! lol - j/k I love you - and I'm sure you'll have a better experience there than you had w/ Glen. I mean, what could be worse than working with him?? haha. So - I think it's funny that you're too sick to go to math -but you look real good in the pics! oooh how I love you. But hey - then again, if you had gone to math, you wouldn't have had the inspiration to take those amazing photos. Will call you sometime this weekend! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love the pics, they are great.
    Love you both, charlote

    ReplyDelete