So Wednesday Kyle got on some antibiotics for an infection and he isn't supposed to eat things with calcium in them, so on Thursday I started making spaghetti for dinner because I don't think it has calcium in it, but I forgot we were out of sauce. Kyle ran to the store real quick to get some and we he got home and I look out the window and he is walking over to the dumpster. I thought he just was throwing something away, cleaning out his car maybe. No, I kept watching and after he rummaged around a bit he hoisted himself up and went in head first!!! I started laughing and I had no idea what he was doing. He was dumpster diving in broad daylight! Sadly I was not quick enough with my camera and wasn't able to get a picture, but this really happened. This is pretty much what it looked like...
Apparently he accidently threw away his debit card while taking out the trash for me a couple days before. Don't worry, he found it.
Motion. I had this motion assignment for my photography class and I was so excited for it. I asked Kyle if he would come with me to take pictures and he said YES! I was so happy :D he even helped me think of ideas of things to take pictures of. His idea #1 rubics cube...loved it! He is so amazing, I never would have thought of that.
I also wanted to get a cool picture overlooking Rexburg at night, so we drove to the top of the "hill" and there were no good shots unless I was standing in the middle of the road. I would wait somewhat impatiently for there to be an opening with no cars so I wouldn't get run over and this one time there was THE MOST PERFECT opening and this cop decided we were creeping perverts and pulled a u-turn. Ugh...just my luck. He was very nice and it took him awhile to realize that I was a woman...good thing he had his handy dandy flashlight or he probably never would have figured it out. After he left us alone there was a good enough opening, but none of the pictures really turned out, but while we waited on the sidewalk I did get some cool shots.
Then we went to Porter Park and I took some pictures and then Kyle wanted to show off a little before we went home so I took some pictures of him climbing trees...it's like 11 p.m. by the way...and thus ended that photographic journey.
Yesterday was Friday and Kyle and I both don't have classes, but what we do have is this insanely awful Old Testament online class that we had to write an 8 page single spaced paper for. It was due Friday and we started it friday, we like to plan for these things. So all day Friday we write and barely submit it before the deadline, but we did it! (*A VERY special thanks to Mr. Brody Bluemel, my wonderful brother-in-law for writing my thesis statement for me!*) Kyle and I can both now say we have written an 8 page single spaced paper. My life is now complete, a dream come true. Well, I was so happy and relieved to have it done and sooo tired that we just went to bed, of course. At 2:00 a.m. I woke up in a horrible panic. My motion assignment, my wonderful motion assignment was due at midnight that night and I completely forgot!!! I worked really hard on it too. Ugh...so I got out of bed and submitted them to the class blog and e-mailed my teacher and got no sleep for the rest of the night.
So now I have another paper due tonight and Kyle has a paper due Tuesday and then we both have another paper for Old Testament due Friday that we have to get done by Wednesday so we can relax a little at the family reunion. Can I just say how much I seriously want to quit school or get in some freak accident where I don't die, but can't do anymore school work for about 3 months? I guess it sounds morbid, but I'm willing to accept that.

He he...I have felt that way before. Just a bit "mangles" that's all I ask for.
ReplyDeleteYou had me rolling in laughter about the dumpster diving - lol - that's so stinkin' hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI read it out loud to Brody - and had him going too.
P.S. I love how dramatic you are about school - it makes me giggle a little inside.