Please, don't come around here anymore. I don't want you back for at least a year. Oh wait...maybe just a couple flings before things really start to heat up.
The weather here is being SOOO BIPOLAR! It was nearly 80 degrees the day before last, 77 to be precise, and the very next day what does it do? It's a freaking BLIZZARD! UGH! In all honestly I love the winter time, I love to play in the snow and make snowmen, snow angels, go snowboarding, and snow is just beautiful, but when it's over and the seasons change and things are blooming it needs to stay gone and wait it's turn! And it wasn't just one freak blizzard, there were two! One around noon-ish, followed by beautiful sunshine, and then another blizzard of hail around 5:30 ish. It was a bit ridiculous.
This was yesterday around noon-ish...
all I have to say is...ahhahahaha!
ReplyDeleteYes...it's nearly June...aaand you're a jerk and I love you.
ReplyDelete