This morning Kyle didn't have class...lucky. As for my luck however, I had to go to math and learn about mortgage payments and interest rates, but the clouds, oh the clouds! Sooo GORGEOUS today and I couldn't wait to go out and take some pictures...I had to beg a little, but Kyle eventually caved. We took our little excursion to the duck pond and I can't even believe how great of a day it was, I was so happy.
Kyle had fun skipping rocks and chasing ducks, but then I made him my picture slave. mwahahaha! :D
I was so excited to take so cool reflection pictures because I think they are fun and I just love them.
The "duck" pond...and then Kyle through a rock at it.
We got yellow dandelion pollen spots all over us and the bees were everywhere! I love bees...Kyle hates them and it makes me laugh. :) I said "Kyle, we love flowers, they love flowers, we're all friends here." but he still wasn't happy about it.
I love reading about all your little adventures and the little things you do in life - helps me feel closer to you :) I love love love the pic of you guys in the reflection of the water - they just keep getting better! Brody made the comment that you take the best pics - and you always happen to be kissing in them! don't you come up for air once in awhile?!! hehe love you!
ReplyDeleteummm...we really like kissing...REALLY! aahahaha and I love reading what you two are up to as well, your desperate need to watched your missed episode of Glee in the rain made me smile and miss you and the crazy things you do. I am really glad that you like my pictures...I am in a photo class and I am really trying to get creative and its challenging when you are competing with 80 students to be unique and do it well.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the reflection pictures. Especially the smoochy one. Will you teach me how to do that at the reunion. I mean the pictures and the smooching (he he just kidding...if we needed help with the smooching we WOULDN'T have 4 kids..he he again).
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys.