Tonight we went on a date. We went bowling and I did sooo aweful, I got a gutter ball on every frame...sometimes two in a row. Kyle was kicking my butt! I was so mad, but then I kept getting better. We bowled three games, Kyle won the first two and I did so fantastic on the last game (120) that my overall score for all three games was higher than Kyle's!!! I was pretty happy...to say the least. Then we went and got Jamba Juuice and the guys in front of us had an extra coupon for buy one get one free and he was so kind as to give it to us, so we got a free Jamba and that makes everyone happy. Then we went to the cheap theatre (and snuck in our Jamba + free Jamba) and watched The Back-Up Plan...which was pretty funny, Kyle and I enjoyed it. That was our date and I loved it!
On a side note...I got so much homework done that I don't have anymore for the weekend AND I am pretty much done with homework for my Old Testament class, which the one I get a ton of work in. I feel pretty good about it.
It's 12:00am exactly. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment