Today is Sunday and we decided to attempt making homemade pizza...after church of course...and a nap...and after we cleaned because Josh and Trista were coming over for our pizza adventure. Anyways, so this is how it went...
-First Kyle made a sticky mess into a beautiful lump of pizza dough.
Then, while the dough was rising, we made the sauce...
And cut up the delicious orange peppers...mmm...so so good! I could snack on those everyday. They are most likely my favorite veggie today...maybe for the year even.
Then I took to "rolling" the dough. Which was fantastic and I loved it and will always do it this way for the rest of my life because it is so fun and I just love it.
Then it was time...
And 20 minutes later...
Oh man was it good! Especially for our first time. Next time I want to try putting spinach, and mushrooms (only on my side, of course), and banana peppers, and maybe chicken instead of pepperoni. I don't have much else to say except that our apartment is clean, our bellies are full, and we are happy and ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment