Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cake For Breakfast

Kyle's birthday was on Tuesday, today is Thursday.  Two days ago we had a bar-b-que and it was quite successful.  Kyle cooked the burgers, Josh & Trista brought potato salad, and I cut things up.  Everything was delicious, so delicious that we stuffed ourselves so full that we couldn't eat any cake or ice-cream.  Then after a few hours had passed and Josh & Trista had left and we weren't so full, we forgot.  Just plain old forgot about cake and ice-cream, the highlight of all birthdays past, present, and future!  Then the next day forgot again until about 10 o'clock at night and we were too tired, so we agreed to eat cake and ice-cream the next morning...FOR BREAKFAST!  And so we did and it was delicious.  It was complete with candles and I sang quite beautifully, too :D I'm such a great wife.
...The wonderful early morning shadows...





















P.S. Today we have been married for 2 whole months! WOOT WOOT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment