 |
| Avocado | |
Mav's got
teeth! Ouch! Two on the bottom and they are razor sharp, just in time for his 6 month celebration.
FOOD! 6 months old. Check. Sits up on his own. Check. Can pick up food and put it in his mouth. Check. Ready. Set. Chow. So far he has enjoyed exploring
avocado, pear slices,
banana chunks, steamed baby
carrots, and homemade baked sweet potato fries! His facial
expressions are priceless. We decided to bypass the purees and just let him have real healthy food, also known as
baby led weaning or BLW. It's so
fun to watch Mav
discover the new textures, tastes, and smells of different food. Mostly he just squishes everything in his kung fu grip and gets it everywhere, but occasionally he swallows bits and pieces... the proof is in the poop :)
 |
| Banana |
 |
| Pear |
 |
| Sweet Potato |
With little Mav turning 6 months I feel like I have been given a new baby. He goes to sleep so much easier and sleeps longer and takes longer naps by himself. He entertains himself for longer periods, which is AWESOME! And he is SO
happy! He
smiles more and
laughs more and absolutely loves it when we sing to him. He will be crying for some reason or another and I start
singing "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid and he stops, smiles really big, and looks up at me. Cutest baby ever. He still
LOVES being outside and he is
fascinated by his shadow.
First of all it is awesome that you updated your blog so I can blogstalk you now. Second of all your baby boy is SERIOUSLY ADORABLE. So cute. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks! by the way I was just on your new blog and added it to my follow list and now I can't access it?
DeleteWhat a cutie! Can't believe he's six months old and getting teeth! Leah didn't get her first tooth until she was almost a year though. So I guess we were late.
ReplyDelete