Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mav Pooped.

Sunday.

Mav pooped on Sunday and that was the last time ... until ...

today.

This morning Mav woke up at 5:30. Nothing new. We played and laughed and watched as Mav gets closer and closer to crawling. He is already so mobile rolling and army crawling to anything worth the effort. Kyle expressed his concern that Mav hadn't pooped since Sunday. We didn't get out of bed until 6:30. We ate breakfast and played and then it was naptime.
Hour and a half nap.
Happy baby :)
Kyle! He pooped! YAY!

So we are changing his diaper and suddenly Kyle looks up and says "He's peeing!" Pee everywhere. There is pee all over him and the bed.
Strip baby, strip bed.
Bath.
Happy baby. Mav loves his bath!

Day continues as usual.

Short nap on my lap when he wakes up all sleepy. We chill while watching Harry Potter and eating popcorn when I realize Mav had a blowout. Ugh! "Kyle, will you help me?"

"Um... there's poop on the recliner."
"What? OHHH there's poop all over me!"

I'm pretty sure he shot the poop up and out of his diaper. Seriously, I don't know how these things happen. I had poop all over my side. My cardigan, my pants, my G's, all over Mav, all down the back and seat of the recliner and down inside, all the way down to the back flap.
Poop everywhere!
Strip baby, strip myself.
Laundry.

Bedtime.
Sleeping baby.
Sigh.

To tell you the truth, Kyle and I both have found today's events quite amusing and managed to laugh our way through them. And so it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Your post had me laughing so hard I was almost crying. I needed a good laugh today. We've had those days. But don't worry... it gets better when they become a little more solid. We haven't had a blowout like that in a long time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I was laughing too. I'm sorry that happend. I wish you had our diapers, we havn't had that problem, but I do realize that you are trying. I don't know what I would do if I had poop all over me, gahh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's pretty hilarious TC... you should try it! ;) and we ordered 6 to get started! I can't wait for them to get here!!!

      Delete
  3. ha ha ha.....so cute. He was just saving it up so he could make a scene!!!!

    ReplyDelete