This Thanksgiving I have so much to be grateful for.... first, my wonderful, sweet, gentle, loving husband. This what he does every morning when I have to go to work. He gets up early with me and if it snows, he brushes off the car, if there is frost or ice he scrapes it, or he just warms it up for me and drives me to work. That's just one of example of the many many ways I am grateful for him.
Good friends to play games with, make french fries with, and share Thanksgiving with.
Family. My parents who raised me right and taught me to know the truthfulness of the gospel. My sisters who are such great examples to anyone who knows them and that I look up to more than they will ever know. And my brothers, who I love and miss so much, they teach me to love completely, and have such sweet spirits.
In-laws. Because without them I wouldn't have Kyle, just the way he is. Our families shape who we are and who we become, the traditions we love and the values we keep and I am grateful for Kyle's family and for their love.
happy thanksgiving!
Sweet...we are truly blessed to have you too. :)
ReplyDelete