Monday, October 25, 2010
dirty money
Your dirty money turns my pretty, clean fingers black and makes them taste of metal. I guess no one can really control the cleanliness of their money, but still it is discusting and to think of all the germ infested hands it has passed through and where it has been to get so dirty. I get black coins, green coins, coins with sticky somethingness, coins with gunky junk, and everything else imagineable, today I even got a dirty quarter sized not quarter something that I found at the end of my shift... rude. Everytime I work at Dollar Tree, two hours into my shirt my fingers are black, so I wash my hands on my break and watch in amazment as the dirty money water runs off my fingers, clean once again for a whole five minutes and then it's back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really kinds gross if you think about it. You are so right...WHO KNOW WHERE THAT MONEY HAS BEEN!
ReplyDelete