Saturday, October 9, 2010

saturday

Got a call last night from Steve who told me not to come to work tomorrow morning because there was no work... so this morning I slept in, made lunch for Kyle and I, went and got a facial from my friend Kate at Evan's, which was delightful and quite relaxing, then I moseyed around Porter's for a bit and after getting a bit down because everything was so expensive... I discovered the clearence section and got some super cute stuff for super cheap.  While I was getting my facial and discovering clearence at Porter's, Kyle was out golfing 9 holes with Josh one last time while the weather still permits.  Then when we both got home we went to the movies and saw inception... which is Kyle's new obsession, had root beer floats for dinner and took a walk around Porter Park... and now I will be put to bed early so Kyle can have his earlier mentioned xbox brother play date.

1 comment: