Friday, May 10, 2013

7 months without a car and so much snot!


Today I am so so SO TIRED, but since Mav seems to be okay with me using the computer so long as I'm sitting on the floor sharing my animal crackers with him, I decided to write a little something.

Kyle's parents came to visit and we had a great time... well, I did at least. We didn't venture out to do many exciting things, but Mom made curtains! and they are amazing. I can't even express how happy I am to have curtains up. We also ate good food... and if anyone knows my mother-in-law you probably know she is basically allergic to everything... so it was a challenge to cook for her, but I had fun and everything was delicious. Which has led me to the conclusion that if some horrible stroke of fate occurs and I can't eat hardly anything... I will survive.
They had a great time hanging out with Mav and getting to know him... but who wouldn't ;) and he liked them and didn't cry at them, so I was happy and beaming with pride.

Then Mav got sick.

It was horrible.

Cold.

Throwing up. (apparently mucus does that. (Gross.))

Ear infection.

Medicine.

Medicine causes diarrhea.

Diarrhea cause horrible diaper rash.

Ear infection gone.

Cold in full swing.

So much snot!

And teething.

Needless to say I am still catching up on sleep, hence no blogging.

Oh. And Lucy and I went on an African Safari for my birthday! And we had pizza and cheesecake.
And Kyle's birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated early since he might have been gone and I'm a bad wife and didn't take pictures :(











































And yesterday we got our car back from the mechanics! Since between Kyle, Maverick, and Dad it couldn't be fixed we had to get professional help and so after 7 months without a car... we have one and Kyle won't let me have it until he knows it's fixed and I'm pouting about it a little even though I probably wouldn't go anywhere anyway because I am SO tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment