On December 3rd i woke up and took a home pregnancy test... i got two pink lines. I crawled back in bed and after a few minutes i whispered to Kyle that i was pregnant. I think he is more excited than i am, but i find excitement hard to come by when i'm nauseous all day and throwing up all night.
I am nine weeks and due August 7th-ish.
We had our first ultrasound on December 27th and were able to see and hear the tiny, very fast heartbeat. It was incredible. I wish we could have recorded it so i could listen to it whenever.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYeay, yeay and yeay! Your little peanut is beautiful. I'm so excited.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...that's the cutest "pregnancy test" picture I've ever seen. Very creative.
Congrats Lisa! So excited for you and Kyle. Hope the sickness ends soon for you!
ReplyDeleteBig days ahead....Hugs and Congrats from us! I may have some stuff I can give you guys.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes, I am so glad I checked your blog. I am so thrilled for the two of you. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteI"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
ReplyDelete