yesterday was our #1 anniversary. the year went by so fast and we did so well with our no sleeping on the couch rule for the first year, we decided to keep it. Kyle brought me three of the most beautiful roses i have ever seen on saturday
and then we went to our beloved Porter Park, where our life together began to blossom. haha... how cheesy do you think i can get. but seriously... i LOOOOOVVE this picture! we make a beautiful pair... and someday we will pass that on..... but not this year.
Those ARE beautiful roses.
ReplyDeletehappy 1st you guys. may there be many more...to last an eternity.
Our 9th is coming up. Crazy! Just think, you could be like us in 8 years. He he....
No Way...already a year! Wow! Big Congrats...and you two do make a very cute couple...way cute kiddos someday!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys...have fun this summer...sniff, sniff, we will miss seeing you! :(
I love you dude! And by dude, I mean LISA but I guess I mean Kyle too...;) Miss you girly!! I come back up in April! Holla!! =) Loves, Heather
ReplyDelete